Terms & Conditions
Each entrant must agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
- The race is organised by Wild Deer Events a trading name of G-Fit Running Events Ltd and is ran under UKA Laws.
- Each entrant accepts that the organisers of the event will not be liable for any loss, damage, action, claim, costs or expenses which may arise as a consequence of their participation in this event.
- Participants must only compete in this event if they are in good health and will only complete at their own risk.
- Participants agree to have personal details about them stored on a database for entry processing.
- We regret that all entry fees are non-refundable and may not be deferred towards a future event. We are also unable to transfer names on entries so please make sure you are able to run.
- Wild Deer Events retain the right to refuse entry to anyone.
- Participants should be capable of running the full distance of the event. We will not accept entries from those intending to walk the whole way.
- Under UKA Rules, competitors should be over 16 years of age on the day of the race.
- On race day participants must follow all instructions given from event officials, police, fire, first-aiders or ambulance staff throughout the duration of the event.
- Failure to follow any event rules may lead in disqualification, loss of prize money and the removal from official results.
- Race numbers may only be worn by original entrants, anyone found running in somebody else's number will be excluded from the results and banned from future events with us.
- The course is unsuitable for prams, pushchairs & wheelchairs. Competitors are also unable to run with any dogs.
- Headphones are not to be worn under any circumstances.
- Entrants who are unhappy with any aspect before, during or after the event should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org